The Classics Range features a selection of must-have products at value for money prices from the TS back catalogue.
Settle-Carlisle Specials puts you in the cab of fabulous preserved steam locomotives as they haul trains full of rail fans along the scenic Settle-Carlisle line. Interest in steam specials has grown since before the final phasing out of British steam on the main line, when enthusiasts would flock to ride on specials – sometimes little more than a few old brake vans behind a steam loco – to enjoy a steam-hauled journey before diesel and electric took over for good. This practice continues today, as privately-owned steam locomotives are granted permission to run special services on the main line to the delight of passengers and onlookers alike.
With four preserved steam locomotives to drive, you can run rail tours along the wonderful Settle-Carlisle line whenever you wish. Settle-Carlisle Specials includes the famous A1 Tornado in British Railways Brusnwick Green, V2 Green Arrow, GWR Wootton Hall and GWR King Edward II in blue.
There is also a Class 47 in maroon livery acting as a banker, typical of steam specials.
Please Note: Settle-Carlisle Specials requires the Settle-Carlisle Expansion Pack (available separately) in order to play.
- Learning the Ropes Pt1 (Class 66 EWS)
- Learning the Ropes Pt2 (Class 66 EWS)
- Learning the Ropes Pt3 (Class 66 EWS)
- The Final Run Pt1 (Class 158 DMU)
- The Final Run Pt2 (Class 158 DMU)
- A Fair Return (Class 158 DMU)
- Waking Up the Neighbours (Class 37 EWS)
- Left Behind (Class 66 EWS)
- Midwinter Rescue (Class 37 EWS)
- Settle Down (Class 158 DMU)
- An Uphill Struggle (Class 37 EWS)
- Taking Stock (LMS Jubilee Leander)
- The Ribble Run Around (preserved LMS 4F)
Plus 3 free roams
- LNER A1 Tornado in British Railways Brunswick Green livery
- LNER V2 Green Arrow
- GWR King Edward II in blue livery
- GWR Wootton Hall Class 47 in maroon livery (banker)