The Classics Range features a selection of must-have products at value for money prices from the TS back catalogue.
ABOUT THIS CONTENT
Produced by Metro-Cammell in Birmingham, the Class 101 was considered to be one of the most successful first generation diesel multiple units ever produced by British Rail, and is now available for Train Simulator in familiar BR liveries.
The Class 101 was one of the largest classes of first generation DMUs, built between 1956 and 1959 and lasting well into the 21st Century. Their top speed of 70mph saw the units used mainly on suburban and branch line passenger workings, and such was their popularity and relatively late withdrawal from revenue-earning service, many have been preserved on the UK?s heritage railways.
The Class 101 for Train Simulator is available in British Rail?s blue and blue/grey liveries and features realistic manual gear change, fully detailed cab and control panel, in-cab lighting and an upgrade to TSX standard features.
The DMU is also Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the Class 101 on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam. Also included are scenarios specifically for the East Coast Main Line (available separately and required to play these scenarios).
Three scenarios for the East Coast Main Line route:
- Class 101 (BR Blue) Tutorial
- Blue Monday
- Grey All Around
- Class 101 in BR Blue and BR Blue/Grey liveries
- Quick Drive compatible
- Realistic manual gear change control
- Fully detailed cab and control panel Passenger view
- In cab lighting
- Updated TSX effects
- Scenarios for the East Coast Main Line route
- OS: Windows® 7 / 8.1
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB - 1GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 40 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
- Graphics: Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required