The Classics Range features a selection of must-have products at value for money prices from the TS back catalogue.
ABOUT THIS CONTENT
One of Germany?s earliest and most important railway routes between Berlin and Wittenberg is now available for Train Simulator.
The origins of the route were established in 1840 by the Berlin-Anhalt Railway Company, who constructed a railway line between Berlin and Köthen, via Jüterborg and Dessau. The Berlin-Anhalt Railway Company was considered to be one of the most important railway companies in Germany and one of the first long-distance railways in the country.
The route regularly carried at least 30 long-distance passenger trains in each direction daily, and was a major intersection for services running between Germany?s major cities and Eastern European countries, including the Czech Republic and Austria. During the GDR era, traffic on the route increased significantly as much freight was then carried by rail.
The 115km (71 mile) route from Berlin Hbf to Wittenberg for Train Simulator, developed by Aerosoft, also features the unopened extension to Berlin Brandenburg Airport, Line S25 from Teltow to Potsdamer Platz, and sections of the North-South S-Bahn Tunnel in Berlin.
Many of Berlin?s popular attractions also feature prominently, alongside freight lines at Lutherstadt Wittenberg Ost, Niedergörsdorf, Jüterbog and Luckenwalde, Rangierszenarien freight depot, the Container depot at Großbeeren and locomotive depot at Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
Ten Scenarios For the Route:
- Introducing the Route
- Home Run
- Morning Rush Hour
- Carrying Airline Passengers
- Carrying Airline Passengers Back
- ICE Storm
- Shunting in Großbeeren
- Containers for Berlin
- Journey with Obstacles
- Night Train
- 115km (71 mile) route from Berlin Hbf to Wittenberg
- Line S25 from Teltow to Potsdamer Platz
- North-South S-Bahn Tunnel in Berlin
- Berlin Brandenburg Airport line extension
- Freight lines at Lutherstadt Wittenberg Ost, Niedergoumlrsdorf, Juumlterbog and Luckenwalde
- Groszligbeeren container depot
- Lutherstadt Wittenberg locomotive depot
- Scenarios for the route
- OS: Windows® 7 / 8.1
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB - 1GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 40 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
- Graphics: Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required