The Southern usually ran their carriages in defined sets, though many individual carriages were classified as "Loose" and could be added to trains when required, this was the case with many BCK's and TK's. It was common practise to combine sets to make longer trains in busy periods.
The Maunsell's would be seen over all the Southern network on suitable tracks. On trains to the west of England it was common practice to place a number of BCK's at the end of a consist. These where dropped off at station with branches when the train stopped, and formed the branch trains, sometimes with a TK. Sadly, withdrawals started in 1960 with the last of the stock withdrawn from passenger duties in the mid 60's.
Give these fantastic coaches a second life in Train Simulator, also available in Crimson Cream, BR Green, and Southern Olive Green – pick your favourite and get rolling!
FeaturesThe Maunsell 59ft Low Window Corridor Coach Pack Southern Malachite Green for TS Marketplace includes the following coach types:
- Brake Composite
- Brake Third
- Corridor Composite
- Corridor First
- Open Third
- Restaurant First Kitchen (Early)
- Restaurant First Kitchen (Late)
- Corridor Third
- Download size: 94.9 MB
- OS: Windows® 7 / 8.1
- Processor: Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:512 MB - 1GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- Hard Drive:40 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
- Graphics: Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required