The high performance ES64F locomotive built by Siemens forms part of the company?s EuroSprinter range, and started life as a mixed traffic locomotive. However, almost all locomotives were reserved and assigned primarily for heavy freight duties.
Built between 1996 and 2001 at Siemens? manufacturing facility in Munich, the BR 152 first entered service in May 1998. Being very popular amongst drivers on freight revenue services, the BR 152 is an agile and capable locomotive able to cope with the rigours of heavy freight.
Over 170 locomotives were built for Deutsche Bahn with an additional two locomotives sold to the leasing company Dispolok. Despite being classified as a freight locomotive, the BR 152 is fitted with appropriate equipment for hauling shuttle trains, such as train line and emergency brakes.
The BR 152 for Train Simulator is available in Deutsche Bahn red and grey livery and features AFB, LZB, PZB and SIFA safety and signalling systems. Also included are Kkt, Sggrss and Shimms freight cars.
The locomotive is also Quick Drive compatible, giving you the freedom to drive the DB BR 152 on any Quick Drive enabled route for Train Simulator, such as those available through Steam. Also included are scenarios specifically for the München-Rosenheim route (available separately and required to play these scenarios).
Three scenarios for the München-Rosenheim route:
- Freight to Rosenheim
- Rosenheim Night Freight
- Wagon Transfer
- BR 152 in Deutsche Bahn AG traffic red livery
- AFB, LZB, PZB and SIFA systems
- KKt, Sggrss and Shimms freight cars
- Quick Drive compatible
- Scenarios for the München-Rosenheim route
- Download size: 161mb
- OS: Windows® 7 / 8.1
- Processor: 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo (3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo recommended), AMD Athlon MP (multiprocessor variant or comparable processors)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB - 1GB with Pixel Shader 3.0 (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 40 GB HD space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection
- Additional: Quicktime Player is required for playing the videos
- Graphics: Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required