The Boeing B-47™ was the first swept-wing multi-engine bomber in service with the USAF. It was truly a quantum leap in aviation history, and is the forerunner of numerous jet aircraft types in service today. As early as 1943, Boeing™ engineers had envisaged a jet bomber, but were unable to overcome issues with the straight wings of the day.
- One model with three options - with aux. tanks, without aux. tanks and with RATO bottles
- High-detail reflective bare-metal texture set (.psd source files provided for repainters)
- RATO bottle pack with unique RATO flight model and custom white smoke effect
- Water injection thick black smoke effect on take-off (white on RATO model)
- Many mousable switches in V-C (lights, starters, shutdowns etc.)
- Highly detailed and authentic 2D panel, xml gauges, fully mousable, with custom pop-ups for AP and radios
- Pop-up Fuel Panel included, based on real B-47 fuel management panel. Gauges and switches work
- Authentic flight model with checklist (RATO version has own flight model)
- Illustrated reference file with explanations of the various functions
- Animated canopy and crew entry with ladder (shift-e)
- Animated RATO pack jettison (uses visor command)
- Animated bomb bay doors and deflectors (uses spoiler command)
- Simulated B-47 soundset included
Produced under License. Boeing and B-47 Stratojet, their distinctive logos, product markings and trade dress are trademarks of The Boeing Company.