The Beechcraft T-34 Mentor is based on the earlier piston-engine variants produced in the late-1940s. Almost six decades after it was designed, this propeller-driven, single-engine military trainer remains in service, having provided a crucial stepping stone for thousands of student pilots.
- Fully modelled and flyable front and rear cockpits
- VLE (Visual Load Editor) interface used to toggle wheel chocks, pilots, canopy and exhaust covers and blind-flying hood
- Self-shadowing virtual cockpit with animations and clickable controls
- Audible switch clicks
- Full systems modelling in accordance with NATOPS (Naval Air Training and Operating Procedures Standardization) manual, high level of user interaction in virtual cockpit
- Realistic VC night lighting with separate illumination for cockpit, flood and instrument faces
- Inhibition of normal operation if correct procedures are not followed including visual and audible tire damage as well as a canopy fogging effect.
- High quality sound set
- Illustrated 160-page PDF manual
- Pilot figure with user-input animations
- Authentic flight dynamics powered by RealGauge technology :
- Virtual cockpit gauges are 3D models with 3D working parts such as needles & flags
- All gauges are fully mousable with working switch parts
- RealGauge technology provides prefect smooth operation, high FPS & extremely crisp appearance
- All gauges feature custom night time illumination
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features
Beechcraft ® T-34C Turbo Mentor is a trademark of Textron Aviation Inc. and is used under license to RailSimulator.com Ltd d/b/a Dovetail Games.