The Night Environment database contains an incredible amount of accurate road data, illuminating roads at night which you wouldn’t normally see. Our lights have up to a 60 mile radius, so large urban areas and highway junctions will illuminate all around you as you fly. As the highway lights are raised above the surface and have a lit bitmap below them, a realistic 3D effect is created.
Night Environment also comes with a configuration tool so you can customize the intensity of your night flying experience.
- Full coverage of The Netherlands, Belgium, and Luxembourg.
- All major roads and most smaller roads are illuminated.
- Compatible with other scenery add-ons (including Orbx FTX and most photoscenery).
- Configurable for hardware performance.
- Management tool, accessible via the Steam Tools menu, which allows you to toggle and adjust the output of all types of lights.
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features