Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Florence, capital of Italy's Tuscany region and birthplace of the Renaissance, is home to masterpieces of art and architecture. One of its most iconic sites is the Florence Cathedral, with its terra-cotta-tiled dome engineered by Brunelleschi and bell tower designed by Giotto. You can now experience one of the world's most picturesque cities in your Flight Simulator environment.
FeaturesDetailed Scenery Area Features
- 36 km Of Custom TexturePhoto Terrain Textures With Near Photo Accuracy
- 342 km of Hand Classified Landclass For Accurate Blending
- 20710 Custom Geotypical Buildings Accurately Sized And Placed
- Accurately Placed Vegetation Autogen
- Library Objects Used For Added Detail
- Detailed Mesh
- Landmark Objects Included
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.