Marseille, on France's south coast, is the country's second largest city, after Paris. Marseille was the most important trading centre in the region and the main commercial port of the French Republic. Marseille is now France's largest city on the Mediterranean coast and the largest port for commerce, freight and cruise ships. The port is an important arrival base for millions of people each year, with 2.4 million including 890,100 from cruise ships.
This incredible scenery has over 60,000 custom building objects, to provide a one of a kind flying experience. The flight path into LFML takes you right over the harbor areas with a great view of the expansive city.
FeaturesDetailed Scenery Area Features
96 km Of Custom TexturePhoto Terrain Textures With Near Photo Accuracy
625 km of Hand Classified Landclass For Accurate Blending
62295 Custom Geotypical Buildings Accurately Sized And Placed
Accurately Placed Autogen Houses
Accurately Placed Vegetation Autogen
Library Objects Used For Added Detail
Landmark Objects Included
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.