The 210M Centurion has been designed to push the limits of what can be achieved in these host simulators and delivers high quality detail to satisfy even the most demanding private pilot’s needs.
- Five HD paint schemes and the same schemes in Lite versions
- One HD blank texture
- Two models (one pilot and two pilots)
- HD quality textures (2048 x 2048)
- 3D gauges
- Original digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft
- Customisable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks, pitot cover and sights props
- Pop-up manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables
- Tested by real Centurion pilots
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit
- External dynamic shadows, internal dynamic shadows on VC, volumetric normal mapping, specular mapping and bloom lights
- Polygon-optimised model
- Friendly FPS
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sunvisors
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights
- 3D pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area
- Separate switches for instruments lights and cabin light
- Toggle yoke
- Real behaviour compared to the real aircraft
- Real weight and balance.
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz or higher (single core)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX®9 compliant video card or greater, 256 MB video RAM or higher, Shader Model 1.1 or higher (Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible.
- Additional Notes: Broadband internet connection required for multiplayer features.